体能论坛China Fitness Forum

找回密码
 注册Reg
搜索
查看: 3208|回复: 0

[运动损伤] 关于肩部损伤的一个简短的个人分享

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-20 05:50:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here is the answer to the question I posed in my last post on shoulder injuries;
•Shoulder injuries make up a particularly large proportion of injuries in the following sports:
o Baseball: 18 percent
o Wrestling: 18 percent
o Football: 12 percent
o Softball: 10 percent
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ERICBE%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg
I was about to go on a tirade about upright rows and did a quick google search for a good picture of someone doing upright rows I ended up on Wikipedia. I was pleasantly surprised with what I found;
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

The upright row as performed on a cable machine.

The upright row is a weight training exercise performed by holding a barbell with the overhand grip and lifting it straight up to the collarbone. This is a compound exercise that involves the trapezius, the deltoids and the biceps. The narrower the grip the more the trapezius muscles are exercised, as opposed to the deltoids. Dumbbells, an EZ Curl bar, or a cable machine can be used instead of a standard barbell.
Due to the amount of internal rotation of the humerus during this movement, many trainers and organizations (such as the ACSM and NFPT) consider this a contraindicated exercise for all trainees. Most, will at least advise those with shoulder impingement issues to avoid it. Abstaining from raising the bar above the chest line will help in avoiding injury. If pain arises, stop this exercise immediately, as it may be an indicator of a pinched nerve. Substitutes include shrugs (for upper trapezius development) and lateral raises (for lateral deltoids).
While the movement resembles the end portion of the high pull it works different muscle groups. In the upright row, the shoulders provide the force to lift the weight upwards, while in the high pull, the majority of the force is generated by the lower body, with the scapulae providing the rest of the force, and the arms are raised in response to (not as the cause of) the rising bar.

By
Eric Beard | Published: October 22, 2008

该贴已经同步到 jacky的微博
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Reg

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版Mobile|体能论坛 ( 粤ICP备15092216号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 11:55 , Processed in 0.046263 second(s), 14 queries .