注册Reg
搜索
查看: 2722|回复: 4

[私教销售] 私人教练销售流程

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-3 08:35:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
STEP 1: MAKING CONTACT
Getting a foot in the door.
A personal Trainer needs to proactively approach a facility member or clientexercising on the gym floor.The Personal Trainer should greet the member with a smile and offerhis or her expertise on the basis of his or her observations of the member.Sample “openings”may include the following:

“Hi! May I help you with your exercise program?”

“Hey Mark,let me show you a more effective way to do this exercise”

“Hello Linda,I noticed you’re really focusing on your lower body.Can I show you a great newcombination of exercises for your hips and thighs?”
STEP 2: BUILDING RAPPORT
“Trust me?”
Yes!!!
Personal Trainers must build rapport and trust so that prospects believe in themand their ability in helping the clients achieve established goals.A Personal Trainer builds trust bytaking a personal interest in the prospect,making mental notes of the prospect’s likes,dislikes,or per-sonal information that the prospect may share with the Personal Trainer.Sample rapport-building “blurbs”include the following:

“Hi John,it’s good to see you’re back on track after the holidays.”

“Hello Marie,how was your business trip?”

“Hi Jessica,did your daughter decide between colleges?”
STEP 3: ASSESSING NEED
The Personal Trainer needs to “shut up and listen!!!”
The best salespersons are seldom the best talkers—they’re usually the best listeners.The Personal Trainer should key into “What’s in it for the prospect?”and focus on not just “what”the prospect wants but also learn
why
the prospect wants it.Ask sim-ple open-ended questions that encourage the prospect to share information.
STEP 4: THE TEASE
This is how Personal Trainers continue to build trust and demonstrate and build their value.Thesimplest way is to assist a prospect with an exercise or make program suggestions.A Personal Trainercan spot the prospect as he or she is progressing through a workout and suggest a “better way.”ThePersonal Trainer can also demonstrate a new exercise or literally “train”the client for 5 or 10 min-utes,just giving the prospect a “taste”of what it is like to work with him or her.This sampling ofthe Personal Trainer’s prowess is the “tease”that should keep the prospect wanting more.
STEP 5: PRESENTING A WINNING PROPOSITION
Asking for the sale.
The Personal Trainer must present a winning solution to the prospect’s need be-fore asking for the sale.This “frames”the pitch so that the prospect responds affirmatively whenasked for the sale.

“With your high school reunion coming up,it’s a great time to specialize your exercise program,don’t you think?”

“If I can show you how I can help you reach your goal,would that interest you?”
STEP 6: “THE CLOSE”
The Personal Trainer should give the prospect “either/or”choices,never “yes”or “no.”A sample “yes-or-no”proposal may include something like “Marie,would you like to set up a training appointment?”
A sample “either/or”proposal might be “Marie,you’re usually here in the morning,I’m available tohelp you any two mornings per week at 6 AMor 7 AM.Which works best for you?”Giving the prospecta choice between two “yeses”increases the likelihood that the Personal Trainer will close the sale.STEP 7: THE FALL-BACKOpening the backdoor—“the tickler file.”Every prospect that says “no”becomes a “future prospect.”ThePersonal Trainer should maintain a database of contact and personal information (e.g.,likes,dislikes,occupation) of these prospects for further rapport building,always looking for the opportunity to onceagain ask for the sale.The Personal Trainer should continue to deliver a service (e.g.,assistance on thetraining floor) and communicate through every available vehicle (in person,phone,e-mail,etc.) in-creasing his or her value as a Personal Trainer.Photocopying clips of fitness articles that prospects mightbe interested in and providing them to clients,e-mailing a Web-based link to a pertinent Web site,andeven a press release with the Personal Trainer’s own “success story”are all examples of how to effec-tively “drip”on prospects to build a Personal Trainer’s value.Personal Trainers in a fitness center set-ting should also do whatever they can to keep the prospect coming in to work out,even if the prospectcontinues to train on his or her own.Doing so helps maintain the Personal Trainer’s “warm market”so that the prospect remains a prospect and is also a source of referrals to the Personal Trainer.STEP 8: KEEP IN MINDIt’s a “numbers game.”An insurance company study conducted several years back showed that eventhe worst approach to selling can be successful if the salesperson simply goes through the numbersand “keeps asking.”With this in mind,understand that a prospect is always a potential customer,sopractice cautious persistence.

该贴已经同步到 jacky的微博

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +2 收起 理由
admin + 2

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-4-3 09:49:34 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2012-4-3 11:06:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复@绿仔祥:Good morning!~[耶]

来自 中国健身资讯中心 的新浪微博
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Reg

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版Mobile|体能论坛 ( 粤ICP备15092216号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:06 , Processed in 0.048980 second(s), 18 queries .