找回密码
 注册Reg
搜索
查看: 1706|回复: 1

Mag-10® 促进恢复 蛋白质吸收

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-1-26 03:10:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Protein Pulsing for Maximum Gains
Have you made your body non-responsive to protein?

How your body utilizes protein can have a powerful impact on how fast you gain muscle mass. Simply put, the greater the body's response to protein utilization, the greater the muscle gains achieved.

Unfortunately, over the last 20 years, the standard advice of everyone in the fitness world has been to "consume a big dose of protein every couple of hours," which is too often and actually causes the body to become unresponsive to protein.

Science and experience now tell us that we actually should've been doing something called "protein pulsing." Protein pulsing is a science-based dosing strategy for making the body hyper-responsive to high-protein utilization and producing the maximum anabolic effect.

Effective Protein Pulsing

For protein pulsing to be effective, you have to achieve three or four sizeable amino-acid spikes per day, and allow the body's amino-acid levels to return to baseline after each spike. In order to do that, you have to utilize a super-fast acting protein formulation that's designed specifically for maximum pulsing effect.

Optimal times for pulses are 30 minutes prior to meals, between meals that are six hours apart (or longer), and post-workout, when the body is already in a hyper-responsive state and needs the additional protein.

So, if you want to become hyper-responsive and get the greatest anabolic effects from protein supplementation, protein pulsing is your only option. And Mag-10® is the only formula in the world designed specifically to deliver the maximum pulse effect.

The Unique Mag-10® Formula

The protein in Mag-10® is comprised of a unique di- and tripeptide complex that's transported – unaltered, requiring no further breakdown – directly into the bloodstream. And the particular di-/tripeptide mixture found in Mag-10 produces effects in muscle that go far beyond simple amino acids from other protein sources.

Peptide structures – growth hormone and insulin being examples – have biological activities beyond regular amino acids. The peptide structures in Mag-10 also have biological activities above and beyond regular amino acids, making it a totally different animal. In fact, only 20 grams of protein from Mag-10® stimulates protein synthesis, as well as other muscle building and recovery effects, to a far greater degree than what you would get from 100s of grams of conventional protein.

Additionally, Mag-10® also contains a special carbohydrate mixture that, in addition to increasing metabolic rate, drives supraphysiologic levels of these di- and tripeptides, as well as other vital nutrients, into the muscle cell.

And best of all, the increased rate of recovery and gains you'll experience from Mag-10® pulses will be nothing less than shocking. So, don't hold back in the gym, and go ahead and train your heart out. You'll completely recover, grow, and be ready for more the next day.

Mag-10® Pulses and 2 Shocking Gym Stories
"Mag-10 Pulses Bring Muscle Back from the Dead."

John Meadows was in the middle of a brutal training phase when he picked up some strange virus — something that probably only raccoons get, or something, but here's the rub: John doesn’t have a large intestine. He lost it a few years ago. How he lost it is another story.

In any event, when he gets sick, he really gets sick; IVs in his arms sick, and this time was no different. It was Thursday and John was in the doctor's office getting four bags of IV fluid when he got a text from Dave Tate, warm, compassionate Dave Tate, no doubt giving John the option of cancelling their Saturday training session.

No such luck. This is what Dave texted:

"I just heard you were in the doctor's office on an IV. I'm going to kill you on Saturday."

John wasn't about to back down from a challenge, so when he got home, to replenish his body, Tim advised him to begin sucking down 500 ml servings of Mag-10®. John downs a Mag-10® pulse every couple of hours on Thursday evening and all day Friday — and they bring him back from the dead. He not only trains with Tate on Saturday, he feels great, he feels strong. Dave Tate ends up being the one puking, not him.

John said he would've thought the effect of Mag-10® pulses was too good to be true and really just a fluke, but the several weeks earlier, he had a similar experience.

"My Training Partners Were Dumbfounded!"

John was conducting a 9 to 5 all-day seminar, where he only had 10-minute breaks interspersed throughout the day, hardly enough time to get in a meal, let alone a bodybuilder meal.

So, John rides with it and pounds down servings of Mag-10® during the breaks and eats nothing else the entire day until later on that night when he gets home. Still, the lack of food during the day has him concerned about how he's going to perform in the gym the next day. He's thinking that he's really going to be hurting tomorrow.

"I went in to do chest the next day," John remembers, "and I'm doing machine presses. I usually would come 3 or 4 plates short of doing the stack, but that day, I ended up using the whole stack, doing something like 16 or 17 reps.

"I'm thinking maybe I got lucky, so then I go to the barbell incline and knock out a really high number of reps on that, and my training partners are dumbfounded. They're like, 'Wow,' and these are guys that have trained with me for years.

"It went like that the whole workout and I'm just thinking, 'Man, this Mag-10® is pretty powerful,' and I'm so excited to get home and write it down and let Tim Patterson know. It was pretty freaky."

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +2 收起 理由
admin + 2 很给力!

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-1-26 16:44:24 | 显示全部楼层
我 是英语盲。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Reg

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版Mobile|体能论坛 ( 粤ICP备15092216号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:39 , Processed in 0.043461 second(s), 15 queries .