注册Reg
搜索
查看: 12382|回复: 0

[私教技能] 私教当中教育客户适当的呼吸技术

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-28 05:32:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Proper Breathing During Workouts
Written by Cynthia Vespia Thursday, 03 March 2011 00:00

Let's talk a moment about proper breathing. It may seem a little silly to have to remind someone to breathe, but you'd be surprised how many clients will either hold their breath completely or breathe through the movement improperly. When I say "improper" I mean staggered, rapid, or too shallow. On the flip side, the proper way to breathe includes exhaling through the sticking point or on the exertion of the movement. This way you are not storing the carbon dioxide in your system, you are expelling it. Inhaling should be performed through the nose during the negative phase of the lift (i.e. lowering the weight to your chest in a typical bench press).
We all know this, it is basic training 101, but as easy it is to remember it is just that easy to forget. Just one slip up can be costly. As I performed a clean-and-press the other day my breathing patterns shifted for just a moment and instantly I felt a twinge in my side. It can be just that quick. Form is sacrificed through awkward breathing patterns and a muscle becomes more susceptible to strain or even tear.
Proper form and proper breathing are so very crucial when lifting especially if it is heavy weight. This is true of all sports, not only weight lifting. It is often why martial artists yell when they punch or kick. Holding your breath during a lift can cause your blood pressure to sky-rocket. You can see it in a person's face as it turns bright red. It can also cause a heart attack, a hernia, stroke, dizziness and fainting. Done effectively breathing can actually improve your lifts by bringing more energy to the workout at a higher intensity.
Aerobic conditioning requires steady-state breathing. Depending upon the activity you are engaging the breathing patterns should match it. For instance, when a beginner is on a treadmill or stationary bike they should be able to have a conversation. If their breathing is too labored that they can't speak they need to back off on the intensity until their conditioning increases.
Keep your breathing in check for maximum results in your workouts.
Cynthia Vespia has been writing professionally since 1996, dedicated to writing about healthy living. Her work has appeared in publications such as "AFAA Magazine" and on Bodybuilding.com, among others. Vespia is a certified trainer with the National Council on Strength and Fitness.

该贴已经同步到 jacky的微博
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Reg

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版Mobile|体能论坛 ( 粤ICP备15092216号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:11 , Processed in 0.037761 second(s), 14 queries .