体能论坛China Fitness Forum

找回密码
 注册Reg
搜索
查看: 2512|回复: 0

[大众健身] 我们需要举重腰带吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-18 09:15:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
QuestionWeightlifting belt: Do I need one?

If I lift free weights, do I need to wear a weightlifting belt?Answerfrom Edward R. Laskowski, M.D.
You might consider wearing a weightlifting belt if you're doing power lifting or dead lifts. A weightlifting belt can be a reminder to keep your spine in the correct position during heavy lifting. Generally, however, there's no need to invest in a weightlifting belt. For most people, wearing a weightlifting belt does little to improve performance or protect the spine — especially during exercises that don't stress the back or place only minimal stress on the back.
Still, when you're lifting free weights, safety precautions are a must:
  • Learn proper form and technique. The better your form, the better your results — and the less likely you are to hurt yourself.
  • Spare your back. When you're lifting weights, keep your spine in a stable, neutral position. When you're picking up weights or putting them down, lift with your legs — not your back.
  • Grip the weights carefully. Consider wearing weightlifting gloves to prevent calluses and improve your grip.
  • Ask for help. If you're lifting heavy weights, ask a training partner to spot you.
  • Remember your shoes. You'll be less likely to slip if you wear sturdy shoes that provide good traction.

from mayo clinic

该贴已经同步到 601023766的微博

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +2 收起 理由
admin + 2 赞一个!

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Reg

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版Mobile|体能论坛 ( 粤ICP备15092216号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 17:48 , Processed in 0.042169 second(s), 18 queries .