体能论坛China Fitness Forum

找回密码
 注册Reg
搜索
查看: 4818|回复: 5

[竞技体育] 高位下拉 应该宽握距还是窄握距?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-25 07:04:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Should I Take a Wide Grip or Close Grip for Lat Pulldowns?
BEGINNERS July 01 2011
This is the most common question I get asked when I talk about lat pull downs to a new client. As you will see,  this question also gets to the root of one of the major problems.
Does changing grip width make a difference?
The Magnitude of Effect: In research, they call this the “magnitude of the effect”. If you change your grip from narrow to wide grip, how big of a difference will it make on your physique?  Good researchers worry about the clinical significance than just statistical significance.
Even if you do all the adjustments with the grip, 90% of the people who come to the gym will never come to that single digit body fat level where they could tell these small difference in lats. They should focus or worry about things which will make the biggest difference.
Population: If you are a bodybuilder, you are justified worrying about the grip width and such. You will be getting down to 4-6% body fat levels where the judges can clearly see how well your lats look in the lat spread pose.  
This is one reason why wise men say never copy routines of bodybuilders. Their goals are way different from the majority of the population and their training will reflect them. Their priorities are a lot different than yours. This also one reason why ‘some’ bodybuilders do not make the greatest of trainers.
Other examples: Some other examples where people worry about the minutiae and forget the big picture are:
1. Spending hours doing cardio but have no clue about their food and calorie intake
2.Doing high reps to burn more calories or /and trying to burn calories using weights
3.Focusing on isolation exercises like curls & shoulder raises
4.Doing half an hour of ab exercises
5.Eating a ton of protein , but not getting enough calories in the first place.
I will stop here, but I can just keep going.
So what should I focus on? Three things: The three most important aspects which will make the biggest difference in your physique are your diet, weight progression, and sleep.
Just pull: As long as you are pulling and getting stronger, you are doing it right.  It doesn’t really matter if you are doing lat pulldowns or chin ups, close grip or narrow grip or whatever.
If you are good with the first 3 points, then you are welcome to worry about little things like how many reps, which grip, and so forth.
But does the grip width make a difference?
  • The wide grip pulldowns to the chest showed the greatest activity for the lattisimus dorsi compared to wide grip pull downs behind the neck, closed grip pull-downs (V grip), or a supinated grip.
  • A recent study (2010) concluded that that the width do not really matter, what matters is the wrist position (pronated or supinated). A pronated wrist position ,irrespective of the width, is optimal for maximally activating the lats
Practical Applications
  • A comfortable grip width for lat pull downs ,with pronated wrists, pulled to the front is the best position for lat pulldowns
  • Focus on your diet, weight progression and sleep. These are the top things which will make the biggest difference in your physique.
  • Anytime you start to worry about certain aspects of your workout, ask how big of a difference will it make in your physique?

该贴已经同步到 jacky的微博

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +1 收起 理由
admin + 1 赞一个!

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-11-25 09:34:57 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,宅握距,是窄吧?
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-25 09:37:59 | 显示全部楼层
admin 发表于 2011-11-25 01:34
哈哈,宅握距,是窄吧?

是啊~~不好意思啊!~~~~

点评

帮你修改了  详情 回复 发表于 2011-11-25 09:47
发表于 2011-11-25 09:47:12 | 显示全部楼层
jacky 发表于 2011-11-25 09:37
是啊~~不好意思啊!~~~~

帮你修改了
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-25 09:50:48 | 显示全部楼层
admin 发表于 2011-11-25 01:47
帮你修改了

谢了!~
发表于 2011-11-25 19:02:06 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e160:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Reg

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版Mobile|体能论坛 ( 粤ICP备15092216号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:11 , Processed in 0.047259 second(s), 19 queries .