体能论坛China Fitness Forum

找回密码
 注册Reg
搜索
查看: 3233|回复: 1

[竞技体育] 深蹲怎么来做?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-26 06:51:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
There are number of articles and books advocating how deep you should go in squats, how wide your stance, & how should your foot placement be to isolate or emphasize your different quad & glute muscles. So what’s the truth?
Should I Take a Narrow or Wide Stance in Squats?A recent study compared the EMG activity of 3 different stances: Narrow, Moderate and Wide stance (i.e., 100, 150, & 200% of hip width.)
The study showed that the only difference in EMG activity was in the Gluteus Maximus ( aka your big butt).
A wider stance (200% of hip width) showed greater EMG activity than the other two stance width’s. A previous study showed greater activation of the adductor longus ( aka inner thigh) and gluteus maximus with a wider stance.
How Deep Should I Go in Squats?How deep should you go in squats? Partial, Parallel, and full/deep squat squat was analyzed for the muscle activity.
The only muscle which showed greater activity with depth was Gluteus Maximus. So if you want a tight ass, go deeper (really hope all the girls read that).
Should I Keep My Feet In or Out in Squats?You will always see chicks doing squats with their feet flared out to target their inner thighs. Any benefit of playing with your feet?
A study analysed -10, 0, 10 & 20 degree foot position on quadriceps muscle activity in squats.
And guess what, they didn’t find any difference with different foot placements. So stop playing with your feet in squats.
Most of the above results makes a lot of sense. Your quads (Vastus Lateralis, Intermedialis & Medialis ) have very similar origins, and function as a single muscle group. Unlike your gluteus maximus, having a different stancein squats will not change their length, and in turn change their activity.
Recommendations
  • Shoot for a comfortable stance in squats
  • Take a wider stance & go deeper to emphasize your glutes
  • And note that heavier the weight in squats, greater the muscle activity.

该贴已经同步到 jacky的微博

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +1 收起 理由
admin + 1 赞一个!

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-1-3 21:05:59 | 显示全部楼层
浓缩译文:
深蹲脚开立的距离:100%,150%,200%髋部宽度。200%的宽度对长收肌(大腿内侧)和臀大肌(你的大屁屁)的练习幅度最大。
下蹲的幅度:部分曲腿,大腿平行地面,完全下蹲。受影响最明显的肌肉是臀大肌。如果想要一个紧致的臀部,就蹲的更深吧!(真的希望告知所有的女生)
脚的指向:研究表明-10,0,10,20度的脚的指向下蹲股四头肌(股外侧,内侧)的拉伸没有明显区别。
建议:用一个舒适的姿态,蹲下去。
         更宽的开立,更深的蹲下,去锻炼你的臀部。
         更重的重量蹲下,更大幅度活动肌肉。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册Reg

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版Mobile|体能论坛 ( 粤ICP备15092216号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:10 , Processed in 0.044121 second(s), 18 queries .